IPSL: Founder and Leader of International Service-Learning Programs
International Development & Service Graduate Program Application:
Priority deadline is April 1, 2016 for Fall 2016 start date. Please APPLY HERE.
IPSL students make a difference...
- Christopher M assumed a leading role in developing a program for vulnerable college-age students in London
- LeeAnn B served as an official observer at the United Nations in New York.
- Jamal is using the IDS graduate program to build his nonprofit organization that serves to unite the African Diaspora.
- Tien is working on water issues in South America and SE Asia
- Jill is helping to build a new nonprofit in NYC called "Stop and Shake," which works to bridge the divide between communities and the police forces who serve them
- ...these are just a few