If you are a prospective undergraduate student wishing to speak to an alum, please email Arianne Newton, Director of Programs, at email@example.com with your request indicating which program you are interested in.
It's great to find you back with us again. You are in the right place if you need a transcript, want to learn more about IPSL's activities or want to get involved in the IPSL Alumni Association. Whether you returned a few months ago or several years ago, your international service-learning™ experience has likely had a great impact on your life. As an alum of an IPSL program, you are in the unique position to connect with the thousands of previous IPSL participants with similar experiences and interests.
As a new alumni, you received instructions on how to access our short on-line survey. We hope you will take a moment to fill it out. We value your responses and use them to improve our programs.
We invite you to become active in the Alumni Association to reconnect with fellow alumni, the program, and the service that shaped an important part of your life. The Alumni Association was formed:
- To foster the continued reflection, growth, and learning of its members, and to share this learning with others;
- To provide a forum for re-kindling the friendships and memories established for so many during an IPSL term;
- To provide networking opportunities to enhance career options;
- To keep alumni informed of activities and developments in program locations;
- To support fellow alums in their continued domestic and international service efforts.
The Alumni Council advises IPSL staff on Alumni Association activities. It exists to:
- Provide IPSL with a cohesive group of individuals who can recommend service-learning™ opportunities based on their own experience in an IPSL program;
- Help IPSL promote its programs through college conferences, study abroad and volunteer service fairs and by speaking to prospective students;
- Plan alumni retreats, conferences and service activities;
- Facilitate the sharing of current IPSL student's experiences by running the "Notes From the Field" program;
- Sit as a member of the judging team for the annual IPSL photo contest; and
- Provide a research base for the impact of service-learning™ on individuals and society.
We are currently looking for IPSL Alumni to Serve on the Alumni Council. Please contact Emma Newton, Student Programs, University, and Research Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in learning more.
Keep in Touch!
Many alumni have kept in touch with us and let us know how profoundly their IPSL experience affected their paths and career choices. We are eager to know where you are and what you are doing and have done since your service-learning experience since so many of you now find yourselves doing interesting things all over the globe. If you would like to update your whereabouts or share stories or reflections on your experience to share, please email or call us. And visit the IPSL twitter, instagram, tumblr, and facebook page.
Transfering schools? Going to graduate school? Applying for a fellowship? You will need transcripts from all the institutions you have attended.
If you attended an IPSL undergraduate program, download the Transcript Request Form to obtain an official transcript for your IPSL program courses.
If you completed the MA in International Service from Roehampton, you must contact Roehampton University directly for your student record. Contact:
Postgraduate Registry Officer
Erasmus House, 2nd Floor
London SW15 5PU
+44 20 8392 3119
If you completed the MA in International Development and Service from Portland State University, you must contact PSU directly. Contact:
Portland State University
Office of Admissions, Registration, and Records
Transcript Request Desk
First Floor Lobby, Neuberger Hall
724 SW Harrison Street
Post Office Box 1389
Portland, OR 97207-1389
If you completed the MA in International Development and Service from Concordia University - Portland, you must contact Concordia directly. Contact:
Concordia University - Portland
Office of the Registrar
2811 NE Holman St
Portland, OR 97211
Phone (503) 280-8510
Fax (503) 280-8661