Internationalize your campus, deepen the teaching and learning in your courses, and meet institutional requirements through a Faculty-Directed program at one of IPSL's program locations abroad.
Examples of Faculty-Directed Programs Designed with IPSL
IPSL, in collaboration with partner institutions, has created a broad range of faculty-directed programs at our international program locations. IPSL assists with curriculum development and with cross-faculty collaboration between U.S. and partner faculty abroad. Examples include...
- Spanish Language and Caribbean Studies in Cartagena, COLOMBIA (ten days)
- Health and Social Policy in Port Elizabeth, SOUTH AFRICA (two weeks)
- Alternative Medicine and Therapies for Well-Being, Jerusalem, ISRAEL (two weeks)
- Logistics Planning (Itinerary, Budget, Insurance, everything)
- Assistance with Curriculum Development
- Cross-Faculty Collaboration between U.S. faculty and IPSL faculty abroad
- NGO / Nonprofit relationships on the ground
- Infrastructure on which to scaffold your own program ideas
- Flexible program durations and locations available most times of the year
- Connecting with communities that are open and eager to work with you for the common good
Call or email IPSL for further information.