IPSL: Founder & Leader in
Study Abroad + Service-Learning
IPSL students make a difference...
- Nikki is serving with Echo Foundation on developing sustainable agriculture plans in SE Asia.
- Tyrone is developing a program focused on emergency response (called "Citizen EMTs") with a focus on rural communities around the world.
- Ai is focused on International Education has helped coordinate AFS-USA's Diversity Initiative.
- LeeAnn B served as an official observer at the United Nations in New York.
- Gina created an Intercultural Video Exchange in 3 countries. See it HERE!
- ...these are just a few
Facebook Live Chat with IPSL/Origins of Food Guatemala Program Leaders this Wednesday!
Get your questions ready! IPSL and Origins of Food Guatemala One Health: Ecology. Culture. Justice.
Lindsey and Matt will be taking over the IPSL Facebook Page at 3:15 PST Weds May 3rd to answer questions about this incredible 3-week, 3-semester credit January and Summer 2018 programs in Guatemala focusing on food justice, sustainable agriculture and One Health!
Don't miss it!
This blog post details my experience with reverse culture shock